Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pure Evil, Part 2 - from GameFAQs

whizeguyPosted 10/13/2008 5:55:02 PMmessage detail

Something along these lines had to have gone down at the Mythic HQs:
Mythic Guy Tom: Hey Barry, follow me, I wanna show you what I just got in.
(Tom leads Barry to a huge storage room)
Tom: Check it out bro.
Mythic Guy Barry: Whoa, what the heck is it?
Tom: It's a server, one of the first ever built, a hold-over from the Cold War.
Barry: Wow, it must be slow as all hell and really unreliable.
Tom: It Sure is Barry, and barely even works too.
(Tom grabs a nearby fire extinguisher and puts out a small fire that has started in the ancient server)
Barry: Whew that was close.
Tom: Meh, happens 3 or 4...dozen times a day.
(Sparks begin shooting from the server, Tom grabs a wrench and proceeds to beat the server until the sparks stop)
Barry: Jeeze, Tom, so what are you gonna use this server for?
Tom: I was thinking in-game mail.
Barry: Sounds good to me.
Tom: Hey, I have a box of puppies in my office, you wanna light them on fire and toss them off the overpass and see if we can cause some wrecks?
Barry: Boy do I!!! Afterward we can go to the oldfolks home push people out of wheelchairs!!!
Tom: You read my mind Barry, you read my mind.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=520538&topic=45950685

No comments: