Thursday, July 10, 2008

What luck! It's CHUCK!!

I finally scored one of these on the daily fishing quest. You may remember a while back D got Muckbreath? Well, yesterday morning he snagged Snarly, as well, only this time on the druid. I was soooo jealous. So jealous that I took all three of my 70's on the fishing quest, and the 3rd toon to turn it in scored CHUCK!! Go me.


Sephrenia said...

OMG! Soooo jealous. I've done the fishing quest every single day since it came out and NO croc. Boo Hoo (and gratz)

Anonymous said...


Sorry Sephrenia. I managed to get Muckbreath and Chuck on the same them on back to back days. It was a shock.

I finally got the fishing hat last week.

Good luck!

Otta said...

Ahhh! I want that fishing hat too!

Funny how much effort I spend in this game, on pursuits which have NOTHING to do with anything but FUN :)