Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King Patch?

So, it's Tuesday... servers are down... I chuckled to myself a bit, gloating, knowing that I have this Beta key and I'll be able to putz around in Northrend while everyone else is waiting for 11am PST.

Lo and behold - yes, lo - upon double-clicking that icon, a patch begins to download. A 235mb patch. GAH!!

Well, it's moving rather quickly, actually, and while I'm not completely sure I'll be able to get right in once it's done, it doesn't appear to be the tragedy I originally suspected. I wonder if I can find patch notes somewhere for it...

*Wanders off mumbling incoherently*

OH! Before I forget - make sure you're listening to the Twisted Nether blogcasts!! I sent them several MP3s for use in future shows, I'm hoping at least one of them gets some air-time. ; )

Get out there and starting Twisting your Nethers!

2 comments:

Kinzlayer said...

Gratz on your beta key... I still hope Blizz will make me happy with a key one of these days but I won't hold my breath.

Nick said...

I'm so, so, so jealous that you have a key to the beta. While I know there is a part of me that will be excited to experience Northrend all fresh and new once the expansion comes out, I can't help but covet the key!