Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have fallen behind

but I promise, I'll be catching up soon.  Got a lot to follow up on, here, so I'm making myself a little reminder list.
 
 - Check with fellow GM re: guild alliance and 10-man Naxx runs
 - Post something about recent achievements
 - Catch the guild site up with recent news on dungeons
 - Work on the Baby Warlock article; post here / guild site
 
 
In-game goals:
 
 - Mal needs only 2 more dungeons for the Wispcloak recipe:  go go go!
 - Tehrawr needs to move on to questing in Zul Drak for the Ebon Blade
 - Take D's shammy to Grizzly Hills for the PvP quests
 - Take D's priest up to Storm Peaks to start on the Hodir chain
 - Continue dailies and heroics for Mal; 15 more Emblems until her belt, 12k more Wyrmrest rep til the Red Drake mount!

No comments: