Thursday, April 2, 2009

In which my faith in humanity is restored

albeit on a temporary basis.



I DO remember this person. He / she asked very politely in trade for some assistance with locating some cheap, low-level bags. I happened to be on my tailor at the time, and also happened to have a stock of Netherweave doin' much o'nuthin... so I dropped a few bags on him/her. Didn't think anything of it at the time.

Now Zyrah didn't give me a new toon name, or even server name, so that we could keep in touch. And I'm sad. I don't often go out of my way for those whom I don't know, and when I do, I NEVER expect to be recognized or appreciated for it. If nothing else, I'd like to be able to add this person to my "I'm Not a Total Jerk" résumé.

In summation: I'll keep going out of my way now and then for strangers. Just don't tell anyone; you'll blow my rep.

3 comments:

Merlot said...

Gief gold plz!!!!!

Syrana said...

That's pretty cool. Too bad they hadn't dropped a line before deleting, but what a nice gesture to repay your kindness.

...

So unwarlocky! :P

Xel said...

So kind, both you and him. Doesn't these things tend to make you all fuzzy inside when they happen? ^^"