Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tehrawreyes Dings 80, Tanks Heroic Naxx

Okay, so not really. Ding 80, yes - tank heroic Naxxrammas? Yah, not so much. But hey! It looks good in print, huh? And I'm going to get serious about working on her gear. Not only did D make me an awesome back, but he also funded all the mats for her new Squirrel-Masher of Infinite Evil.

So we're totally loving 3.1 over here so far. Prin got all Sybil-like and changed her name to Annasteezia, since she planned to dual-spec Shadow and Discipline healing. And dual-spec she did, becoming the first of my toons with that dubious Achievement.


I'm also liking the daily fishing quests, and the fact that now all of us can fish anywhere. Helps to keep the other toons of being jealous of Mal. Within the next couple of days, I hope to post links to both of her new specs, with some thoughts on appropriate glyphs and stat priorities. I'm also going out of town for the long weekend, so that ought to give me something to do on the plane.

So - updates: For the first time ever, Mal posted 2k+ damage on a raid meter, and even finished the raid in the top spot! Go, me.


/celebrate



And finally - Tehr lucked into this achievement while running Old Strat for the second time in one night. Not only was I looting in combat - I managed to snag this screenie in mid-pull. Yah, I'm totally a bad-ass tank now!

No comments: