Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Preaching to the Choir - why seasonal PvP achievements were a VERY bad idea

PvPers: I am sorry.

You all don't want us there - we don't want to be there. The reward for the meta-achievement is not useful in PvP, and it makes no sense why players pursuing a PvE- and / or RP-based set of titles and achievements should have to ruin the PvP experience for those of you who actually enjoy (shudder) it.

I have nothing more to offer on this than just to point to





and many others and say, "Yah! What they said."


chronic said...

Totally agree, what an incredibly painful week to be grinding honor!

I felt terrible for people forced into battlegrounds because of it, too. I know a lot of people who struggled with the achievement and more who gave up on the drake entirely.

Everybody loses :(

Anne Robertson said...

Yup, I saw the PvP requirements and hardly bothered doing any of the activities because of it. Didn't even hearth with my orphan. I just focused on selling delicious chocolate cakes. :)