Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WoW Freelance Writing Gig

I've alluded to this a couple of times, and it looks like I'm finally at a point where I can start crowing about it. No, it's not THAT big of a deal, but it means a lot to me, so I'm happy to share this small success with the blogosphere.

You may notice that little logo over there on the left, you know, the new one. The one that looks like this: Go ahead, click on it, I'll wait.

YES! OMFG that's ME!! Fah reelz. I really don't expect that it will take anything away from here, since this is my little shadowy hideout for stuff about my other "Me"s. And yeah, they really are all kind of me, when I think about it. But I hope to have some good info there on the Examiner, too, and I'll make sure to point y'all in that direction whenever it's something I'd put in both places.

By all means, let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions, comments, or yes - even criticism. I can totally take it.

/PW:S

Okay, now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Nice work.. good to see peeps going else where besides WI.. :)

annhala said...

How cool is that?! Congratulations, it's well deserved.

~ from a blogger formerly known as Mama Druid :)

Syrana said...

Congrats! :D