Monday, January 19, 2009

Bringing the Pain, DK Style

So Tehrawreyes dinged 71 over the weekend - she can now pick up the quests for Utgarde Keep! Go, me. I've been hanging out on The Scourge and have been paying particular attention to his advice on tanking rotations for AoE pulls. I've got some tanking gear in the bank, but I'm betting much of it isn't better than what I'm currently wearing.
I can't wait to see if this works.
I have guildies who are pushing 70-71 to fill out the party, and D's best bud G always has SOMEONE of the right level for whatever we're doing. Hopefully sometime this week I'll get to try it out. Scourge also mentioned something in there about having the Skull mark key-bound - I MUST check into that. I also don't have any macros written for Tehrawr yet; something else to think about.
Wish me luck!

No comments: