Thursday, January 15, 2009

For THIS I Leveled to 80??


/eyeroll

Wow. Just wow.

So I commented on Nibuca's blog about it, and just as I'd dreamed she might - she had some answers. It CAN be good

- for preventing fall damage on fights that toss players into the air like so much confetti. Or salad. Mmmmmm, salad.
- for escaping snares (I'll have to play around a bit and see if that means ALL snares. Freezing traps, roots, UK-boss-blocks-o'-ice, being grounded by parents, etc).
- for leashing my toon to D's in dungeons so that I can Tap all my HP down and get back immediately into healing range for him to be my own personal mana battery.

Okay, so I'm just kidding on the last one.

I'm sure it's pretty cool in PvP. Of course, I don't often PvP.

And yeah, it looks cool. Again, /eyeroll.

So what are you all using Demonic Circle for? Right now.... it makes a nice drink coaster.


No comments: